Find out how small business are coping with mental health and the impact of bushfires and COVID-19
The Ahead for Business digital hub has recently undergone some enhancements, making it easier to find tools and resources relevant to you and your business.
The hub has a new bright and inviting design and simple navigation but has maintained all the original features to help support the mental health and wellbeing of small business owners. You can still find all your favourite articles and resources, as well as the Wellbeing Plan and Business Stress Test to measure and track your wellbeing.
The hub’s menu consists of five primary areas – here is what you will find under each of them:
- Resources: you will find a various articles, videos, podcasts, toolkits, and Q&A’s tailored towards the needs of small business owners. You can filter these by specific topics and resource types or simply browse through the resources and click on whatever interests you.
- Communities: this page includes resources for specific geographical and industry communities with which Ahead for Business has been working closely. You can find blogs, Q&A’s and other helpful resources from small business owners in these communities.
- Check-ups: there are three different resources in this section – the Mental Health Check-up, Business Stress Test, and Wellbeing Plan. Each will help identify areas where you may require support, provide resources and recommendations, and help you prioritise your mental health and wellbeing.
- Forum: in this space, you can engage with other small business owners and share your experiences of running a business. New topics have been added to kick-start discussions, so head over and share your thoughts.
- News: keep up-to-date with the latest in small business and mental health news. If you prefer the information to come to you, sign up for the Ahead for Business eNews.
Remember, you can make the most of these features by signing up to create a free Ahead for Business account. An account will allow you to save your favourite resources to your personal dashboard, engage in conversation on the forum, track your self check-ups, and create a personalised wellbeing plan. It takes less than a minute to register!