A four-part webinar series designed to build your understanding of mental health in the workplace.
Our Business Wellbeing training aims to assist small business owners and their employees to develop their knowledge, skills and practices around mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
This training will encourage you to reflect on and learn strategies to support your own mental health and wellbeing, and support others within the workplace.
There are four 10-15 minute modules to complete, which are self-paced and can be saved and resumed at any time. Each module contains a variety of activities, case studies and practical tips and tools. The content of the modules is tailored to suit the needs of small business owners and their employees. Throughout the training you will learn about:
- Mental health and mental ill-health
- Stigma and its effects on those with mental illness
- Having conversations about mental ill-health
- How to manage stress and take care of your mental health
- How to create and contribute to a mentally healthy workplace.